Aug 7, 2016

Princess at the Temple

Today was a very special day for Princess. It was her first time in one of our temples as an adult. As she entered the Celestial Room, she was just sobbing. It was so wonderful to finally have her there with us, the only hard part was that we were missing Beauty and The Beast because of a family reunion in Idaho. Bossy and Gamer were also absent because of some kid issues.

It is my greatest wish to have all my children and their spouses in the temple with me someday. When it is Baby Doll's turn, I'm hoping we can fill an entire session by ourselves!

After we returned from the temple, I ran to a neighbor's wedding reception quickly with Teach and Twiz while my sweetie put together a picnic dinner for us to take back to Utah County so we could see South Pacific in the outdoor theater at the Scera Shell. Remember when Drama Queen stood in line for a couple of hours to get us free tickets with our Pass of All Passes?

No pics allowed during the show; what about intermission?
Only seven of us made the trip and the three youngest feel asleep right after the intermission so it was tricky getting them back to the car, but I'm glad they are getting on an earlier schedule since they have to go to school every weekday.

All 6 of the football boys had jersey fittings this morning and I wish I could remember their numbers so I could tell you. Someone was joking that Curly and Sport had the same number. At least I hope they were joking...


3 comments:

Bossy said...

Curly 92
Salsa 1
Burrito 85
Taco 31
Sport 92
Hot Sauce 81

Marci said...

What a great day! By the time it's Baby Doll's turn you totally will be able to fill a whole session! Glad Princess had a great special day!

LeAnn said...

That was a very lovely day. I especially liked the moment in the temple. I am sure you will get all your children there together. I did manage that once and it was a priceless moment. As always your family can do more things in one day than I can even imagine.
Blessings and hugs!