Aug 11, 2016

Building a Tree

You all know how talented my Drama Queen is when it comes to scenery. Well, this time I think she is outdoing herself. She is making a giant tree for the wedding reception. She and Princess and The Frog have been stringing leaves onto ribbons all evening.

It was a crazy way for Drama Queen to spend her actual 27th birthday, but she loves serving others, especially if she can do it in a creative way. Baby Doll took her to lunch at Chick Fil A and then the two of them went shopping for me. This morning Drama Queen had her first meeting with the teachers in the English Department where she will begin teaching in a couple of weeks.

I'm so excited for her new adventure and so worried about how I'm going to get along without her all day. When all this wedding stuff is over, maybe I can find a little more time to cook and clean and shop.

Now where am I going to find a little more desire to do it?


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You so have an amazing daughter in Drama Queen! Hugs for her for all she does~