Aug 16, 2016

Planning Another Party

I told you we sort of skipped over Curly's birthday, but we made up for it yesterday with the family and now we will have a friend party for him on Friday. He was so set on having an Army party that we are having a Boot Camp Birthday. I've been thinking about it all day.

This morning I got up and called our local Army Recruiting office and told them what I was doing. They were happy to donate 50 lanyards and 50 pens plus a branded T-shirt for our Drill Sergeant. Then the Dog Walker and I ran down to Walmart and picked up some camo fabric so I can make drawstring bags for the kids to take home with their other goodies.

Just one more quick trip to the dollar store for some toy soldiers and I think I'm good. Princess already agreed to come over on Friday morning and make some of her awesome cupcakes. I just need to buy a box of Creamies (and prepare everything) and I'm done.

Oh wait, I was going to make an obstacle course, so I need to find some boards and borrow some old tires from our local tire store...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Ok,girl, you are beyond amazing! You do know how to throw a good party. I think this boy and his friends are going to think they are in the Army. Lookng forward to the post on this one!
Hugs~