Jul 10, 2015

Let Freedom Sing! The Musical (finally)

Do you remember a whole year ago when Prima Donna wrote a musical and did classes and staged it for her Girl Scout Gold Award? Well, the video (which was done on a cell phone after my camera died about 2 minutes into the show) was in pieces in my drop box until I invited my Activity Days girls over to view it and learn the songs as a fun way to celebrate Independence Day.

It gave Prima Donna the boot she needed to put the whole thing together so we could see it. The girls loved the show! Now that Teach is going to have a 5th grade class for fall, I'm hoping she will stage it with her class so we can see it again.

This video is about 20 minutes long, so maybe you don't want to watch the whole thing although I've watched it 3 times today and enjoyed it every time. Prima Donna did such a good job with the songs; that is really my favorite part.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Denise said...

prima donna is so very talented, glad you shared.

LeAnn said...

I love that your daughter can do this; very creative and talented. So fun~
Hugs for her and of course the rest of those involved.