Apr 27, 2015

Utah Firefighter's Museum

Bossy and Drama Queen took our Girl Scout troop to the Utah Firefighter's Museum on Friday. They had so much fun! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join them so I can't tell you much other than we have loved it every time we have taken the time to drive to Tooele and visit.


It is full of old fire engines and safety vehicles. It is a fitting memorial to those who gave their lives in this dangerous and difficult profession. I have always been afraid of fire. I'm trying to remember if I have told you those stories... (I'm sure the Dog Walker remembers.)

If not, I promise to share them a little later this week. Hope you had a happy and restful weekend.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Love the pictures and the outing. I will put it on a list of places to visit with grandchildren.
Hugs!