Jul 24, 2022

REVIEW - DC League of Super Pets

Remember when we went to the Summerpalooza last month? The kids were so excited to take pictures with the DC League of Super Pets! So when they emailed me last week and asked if we wanted to see the movie, I promptly asked them if this time I could take all my little grandkids (except my New Jersey ones, of course). They said, "Yes!!" So on Saturday morning, we all showed up in our jammies at Jordan Commons for the 10:00 AM preview.


We took up almost a whole row with all the mommies and daddies. They made balloon animals for us and we got all kinds of swag so we could all be superheroes too.


Everyone enjoyed the movie! There was enough humor for grownups to keep even my sweetie engaged and laughing. 


My favorite was Batman's dog, but he doesn't start out that way... Enough spoilers!


This is one DC Marvel movie you can take all the kids to (we did!!) and they will love it. Baby Doll is 11 years old now and she just confirmed that she loved the movie and she even shed a couple of quick tears in one part... Dang, more spoilers!


It will be in theaters everywhere starting Friday, July 29, 2022. Have fun!!

No comments: