Jul 12, 2022

Cookie Party of 2

Way back in the old days, prior to COVID, the Girl Scouts of Utah would have a massive Cookie Party the first week of June. I miss those days. Our most recent parties were held at Cowabunga Bay, a large waterpark in Draper. 

For the last couple of years, instead of a designated day, each girl who sells 350 packages of cookies gets an admission ticket, a meal ticket, and a dessert ticket. As a troop leader, they also send the same thing to me.

So today was the day Baby Doll and I decided to use our tickets.


We started with a delicious lunch, then we changed into our suits. After 20 times around the lazy river, we took a little break.


Then we grabbed dessert before climbing back in the water. I think this is the only time we have been at Cowabunga that neither one of us went on a single waterslide.


But we sure had fun!!


1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

It sure looks like you had fun, but I think you told me that Cowabunga Bay wouldn't have been the best place for me to attend.