Aug 5, 2021

Jammin' it Up

We have a huge apricot tree in our backyard and for the last two years, its blossoms have been frozen and we haven't received any fruit. This year is a totally different story; branches are so full of juicy orange apricots that they are literally touching the ground.
So after we got Crafty off, we started working. We made 17 quarts of jam yesterday and 9 pints of nectar today.
Tonight my sweetie and I set out on a search for smaller bottles. We finally hit the jackpot with Walmart. We will be in a major jam again tomorrow. Stop by... you can stir...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love how you are busy bottling your apricots. I can see why you say you are busy. I admire that you do all of this. I used too many years ago and did at least freeze a bunch of our garden produce last year.
Blessings and hugs!