Jul 4, 2021

Traveling Together: Scottsdale

Weirdly, it rained in Scottsdale on Saturday, closing the pools, canceling the "dive-in" movie, and keeping us mostly indoors.
We did venture out to the local Wal-Mart before drops began to fall and it was interesting to see the local foliage. 
My sweetie is fascinated with the awkward beauty of the cactus plant.
Back in the room we played cards...
...and video games.
My sweetie and I worked on a puzzle we bought on Friday. The kids love the joke..."Mom is working on the Dam puzzle again!"
We probably need to find better things to do.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do think that a good game of cards, video games and of course a puzzle can be great entertainment. It kept you out of the heat. I guess, I have a hard time with desert country because we lived in Las Vegas for 7 years. We had great experiences, but I hated the heat.
Blessings and hugs!