Jul 10, 2021

Space Jam: A New Legacy

Time for a commercial break...

We are so excited about the new Space Jam movie starring LeBron James! You all know how much I love basketball and when the Dog Walker was little, one of his favorite movies was (and still is...) the original Space Jam. 

Not long ago, he brought us the new Space Jam cereal to try. Little Squire kept picking out the orange marshmallow basketballs, but the rest of the cereal tasted great anyway. 

Then I was in a random 7-11 and I found Space Jam Trollis. They were yummy and fun to play with too. 

Except my sweetie kept eating them faster than I could build the aliens.

We saw the preview for the new show on the big screen the same day our friends offered free tickets for my family to see a special advance screening. 

We are all beyond excited and can't wait until next week so we can tell you all about it.


2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

That's going to be so much fun.😊
Oh wait a minute, too bad I can't go.😔 Because I have to work.

LeAnn said...

I love how you get tickets for different events. I'm sure you will love this one. All the photos were fun!
Blessings and hugs!