Jul 28, 2021

Crafty's Farewell Party

We have had so much excitement lately that it is difficult to remember the order of things, but I wanted to tell you about our Sunday. Crafty was invited to speak in church and she drove me crazy during our New Jersey trip because she kept asking everyone to give her a topic, but no writing got done.

On Saturday night around 9:00 pm, she finally started stressing during the fireworks because she had only just started getting her thoughts together and she had been asked to speak for 20 minutes.
I don't know why I ever worry about her. She gave an amazing talk full of stories from the Philippines and her experieces from what she calls affectionately Mission 1.
After church, we made our way back to the house where we were treated to my sweetie's sweet pork burritoes.
Most of the family stayed until about 3:00, talking and laughing. My sweetie and I headed upstairs and took a wonderfully long overdue nap.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It does sound like the perfect Sabbath Day. It's always fun to hear your children speak.
Hugs to Crafty!