Jul 21, 2021

Traveling as Two: Day of Rest

Somedays I feel pretty old. Sunday was one of them. We attended church and then just took a down day. We finished the puzzle.
I watched the Court of Honor for Sport and Curly via Facebook live. (Sorry for the screenshots.)
Curly received 10 merit badges as well as his Star and Life ranks.
Sport received 4 merit badges and his final palm.
So proud of these guys and so wish I could have been there! I booked my flight on the road and without the benefit of my calendar...
Thankfully, other family members were there to support. Burrito earned his Tenderfoot and Taco earned his Star, but he was stuck at work.
Great job! Love you all.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yes, congrats to you scouts! I will always love the scouting program. It's awesome that you could facetime the event. Looks like a lovely Sabbath Day!
Blessings and hugs!