Apr 21, 2021

So Excited to See More Dinosaurs!!

If you have been following my blog this month, you will remember that we have had more than a bit of a dinosaur obsession at our house. Curly has been working on the Geology Merit Badge and that opened up a whole new Jurassic world for us. 

First we visited the Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm in St. George, then it was a trip to Vernal to see the Dinosaur National Monument. We also spent some quality time in the Utah Field House of Natural History.

Just when I thought we couldn't get any more exciting dinosaur activities than those, I got an email from the US Family Guide group asking us if we would like to see Jurassic Quest Drive Thru Dinosaur Experience at USANA.

Of course we would!! I'm sure you will too, so let me give you all the details.

Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru Dinosaur Experience is coming to USANA Amphitheatre April 23-May 9 2021 Get your tickets today at https://www.jurassicquest.com/ Experienced by over 2 million guests and as featured in the Wall Street Journal, Jurassic Quest Drive Thru is the ultimate interactive drive thru experience, featuring over 70 MOVING and ROARING dinosaurs and our 50 - foot - long Megalodon! Previous events have sold out so get your ticket now! https://www.jurassicquest.com

And it that isn't enough, check out these pics. I just hope I can get all the grandkids in my car...

See you there! If you see me, honk and wave. We will all be wearing our purple blog shirts. 

3 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

That sure would be fun, but I'm afraid Puppy Lover wouldn't be interested. 😔

Dog-Walker said...

Plus I might have to work.

LeAnn said...

This does look like a fun adventure. Thanks for the information and I will look into it.
Blessings and hugs!