Apr 26, 2021

Review: Jurassic Quest Drive Thru

We had quite the stir at our house about the chance to see the Jurassic Quest Drive Thru at USANA. I invited Beauty and The Beast and their little guys to go with us since I knew that Little Warrior was a major dinosaur fan. At the time, I was thinking I could take my big van and get 12 of us in. It wasn't until The Beast pointed out that big vehicles cost more and that my ticket was only good for the regular size that I realized we would be limited to 8. 


We quickly regrouped and filled my car and headed for USANA. The Beast was driving which was totally fine with me and poor Beauty was squished in between the car seats in the back since both of her boys insisted that they had to sit next to her. Until we got there, that is...  

The speed limit was only 5 mph inside the venue, and since the back windows were tinted and wouldn't roll down, we let Little Warrior and Little Squire crawl out of their car seats so they could see better.


This was a perfect display for little ones! They could stay snug and safe next to their parents in their vehicles while the giant dinosaurs slowly moved their tails and growled and grunted.

It was hard to get good pics though. This one is my favorite.


They had an audio file that you could listen towhile you zig-zagged through the parking lot, but we kept forgetting to turn in on, so we would get way behind on which enormous lizard we were inching past. 

The littles didn't care though. We also had Skittles with us and he was excited and pointing as well (just for perspective, if you have forgotten, Skittles and Little Squire are 2 and Little Warrior is 3. We also had Baby Doll and Curly with us. They enjoyed the show, but they are more hands-on and would have liked to get a little closer... I mean gotten right out of the car and climbed on for a ride! As it was, I couldn't keep Baby Doll out of the sunroof!

All in all, it was a fun and different way to spend our Saturday evening. With a carload of 8 for $50, that is less than the cost of a movie and not quite so long that the kids get tired before it is over. 

I hope you have a chance to enjoy the dinosaurs too!! Now through May 9 at USANA.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

That's a clever way to see dinosaurs during a pandemic. Glad the littles had a good time.