Nov 11, 2020

Traveling as Two: Lincoln City

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I've been so busy living my life that I haven't been sharing it with you. We arrived in Lincoln City too early to check into our condo, so we decided to drive around a little. My sweetie and I have always wanted to drive the Pacific Coast Highway, the iconic Route 101.
This was our first glimpse of the ocean, and we couldnt wait to see the water splash up against the huge black rocks!
Oregon is so beautiful. I'm amazed at the variety of the plant life and you know how much I love the water.
Sure love my sweetie! He is always so willing to pose for me. After looking around a bit, we were grateful that it was finally time to check into the condo. 
We are right on the water and we watched the sunset from the patio. Then we ordered pizza and watched sappy Christmas movies until bedtime. (I know, but we are getting old!!) Can't wait to tell you all sbout tomorrow!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, this looks like such a fun adventure. Happy that you could have these moments.
Hugs for you two!