Nov 28, 2020

Perfect Gift for Crafty and Baby Doll - Piano Pass

I am so excited to tell you about this gift idea! I think I have told you before about my experiences with piano lessons. As a child, I took lessons for 8 years, first from our across the street neighbor, but then when my parents could no longer afford the lessons, from another neighbor. I watched her kids and she gave me free lessons. It was the perfect solution.

As I started having kids of my own, I wanted them to develop a love for music, but I knew that we would not be able to afford to have them all take piano lessons. Not only that, we didn't even have a piano! So we did band, which was amazing, but not like what comes from knowing how to play the piano.


This past week, US Family Guide asked me if I had any interest in 3 free months of online piano lessons and I was so excited to share this idea with two of my girls who would love to learn to play. Crafty was teaching herself a little while she was on her mission and then the piano offered her great solace when she had to come home early from the Philippines. Baby Doll has always wanted to learn to play, but she doesn't have the patience to sit down with me and my clumsy teaching methods. 

SO THIS IS PERFECT!!

Lessonface is launching Piano Pass, a new daily class series of live online piano classes for all ages and all playing levels. Classes are for adults and kids and you can have daily access to over 20 live interactive piano lessons each week! All of these lessons are with a live, in-real-time piano teacher. 

These lessons are normall $39/mo (which is a real bargain!), but if you start right away, the first month is only $14.99. That is just for adults... Kids Pass are just $4.99 to start and then $19/month after that first month.


I have to tell you, we are just so excited to give this a try and then report back to you. Speaking of reviews...

***TIME IS ALMOST UP TO ENTER OUR MANSCAPE OFFER***

Just hop back a couple of posts and leave a comment. At the moment, you have a pretty great chance of winning!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This does look like an awesome idea. I will tell my daughter about it. I play, but have a hard time playing for others without making mistakes. It's a stage fright thing. I did teach my three grandchildren while they were living with us. Since moving they haven't been doing it any more. I will tell them about this one.
Blessings and hugs!