Nov 6, 2020

Another Great Gift Idea

 I think I am going to do pretty much all of my Christmas shopping online this year. Utah has so many COVID-19 cases, even when I tell people I have already had it they still look at me like I am the enemy. By the way, I love the way retailers are spreading out their Black Friday sales to make it safer for all of us to shop.

A few days ago, I had a new company reach out to me for a review opportunity. Have you ever heard of MANSCAPED? They do personal care items for men and I am super excited to try out their Shears 2.0 Luxury Nail Care Set! I don't want to share too much yet, since I haven't seen it, but it costs $19.99 (of course I can offer you a 20% discount!) and it includes all of these items:

- Slant Tip Tweezers
- Rounded-Tip Scissors
- Fingernail Clippers
- Medium Grit Nail File


I'm so excited to give this one a try! Check back in a couple of weeks for my unbiased review.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I do like this one and will look forward to when you write more about it.
Blessings and hugs!