Nov 18, 2020

Another Great Holiday Gift

It almost makes me feel like I am writing commercials in between my vacation posts... but when they asked me about this one, I just couldn't resist. 

You probably all remember my sweet little grandson, Twizzler, who moved with his parents to far away New Jersey this past summer. He had health problems for the first few months of his life and even after his surgeries, he was pretty far behind developmentally. I sure wish I would have had one of these for him!

No, not that cute little girl (although I might send a personal hint to his mama😄), but the pink device beneath her that is helping her learn to crawl. Thankfully, Twizzler has finally learned to crawl with the help of physical therapy, but I am excited to have one of these Crawling Toys for our new little granddaughter and then for the little guy we have coming in February. (Did I remember to tell you Bossy is having a boy? We have been so busy traveling...) 

Crawligator is recommended by many physical therapists as a fun way to help kids learn to crawl. It helps build gross motor skills during tummy time, and it even won a JPMA Innovation Award last year! You can order it now in time for Christmas and receive free shipping.

Check back next week for a complete review.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think this is a great device for helping children learn to crawl. I know that can be a problem with many. I'm excited about your two new grandchildren that are coming.
Blessings and hugs!