Mar 2, 2020

A Mermaid Birthday Party

As you all know, Twizlet turned 3 last week and on Saturday, we all joined her at the aquatics center for a fun Mermaid Birthday Party!


They rented the party room and Teach and Twiz had it all set up with little seashell pics and fantastic cupcakes made by Baby Doll and Scout and a beautiful and amazing cake made by Drama Queen. They served chips and Jimmy John's sandwiches and after opening gifts, nearly everyone (not me!) took a nice long swim and play in the water.



Twizlet was dressed so cute and Drama Queen had through to bring along the "mermaid" wig that totally matched her outfit. I got the chance to wear it first along with one of Crafty's tiaras and then when we were seated, I passed it along to her.


She was so excited!!



The pool was fun too. My sweetie and I sat and watched as everyone got in the pool except The Frog and Polliwog (what's up with that!) and The Beast and Little Squire. Both men mumbled something about the little ones not really wanting to swim, but I know better...


It was a fantastic idea that turned into an even better party. Happy happy birthday, sweet Mermaid Twizlet.


No comments: