Apr 1, 2017

Shooting Pictures

I have never been a very good photographer. I'm pretty sure I have confessed that here on the blog before. I try. I've heard all the language before, but none of it sticks. That's why I had Teach come over today and be in charge of teaching my girl scouts all about it.


It's been a while since I have seen her teach and I am always amazed at how easy it seems to come to her. She was just born for it. After a quick Powerpoint, she had them outside snapping a little bit of everything. When they came back in she had them email the pics to her and then they worked together on an edit in PhotoShop. You know, things like cropping out gigantic fingers on the sides of pics...

Baby Doll, you can fly!

Scout had my phone as her camera and she took some pics that I thought were pretty good (remember though, my skill is limited...). The good thing is that I can share a couple with you.


After we were finished with photography, we helped the girls (and boys!) make a simple treat with pretzel squares and melting chocolate. After putting them in the oven for a minute or so, the chocolate softened up and they were able to push jellybeans in the shape of a flower on top. It was fun and so easy!


How's my photography, Teach? Did I learn anything?



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think your photograph is pretty good. The cookies looked great and creative too. Blessings and hugs~