Apr 8, 2017

Guest Blogger: Elder's Quorum Family Party by the Dog Walker

This isn't us right now, but it was the only picture I found with all of us in it.
It's been a while since I guest blogged. But I still think it's just been recent the last time I did. But I'm just doing it, because my mother asked me to, because she has to wake up early in the morning to do another busy day. It's just like all of us. Anyway, I'm guest blogging on something that happened. One Sunday when we were at church, I got an invitation from Elder's Quorum to a Family Party at our Church that would happen on the 7th of April. I was worried about it at first, but I looked at my work schedule and it said that I didn't have to work that day. Some people were reluctant to go, because they thought it was more like a party for the Elders. But others had baseball games to attend/play. So, it left me with Scout and Baby Doll. Scout and Baby Doll were so excited to attend the party. We saw a bunch of families in our ward that were playing games and eating food. Baby Doll and Scout thought it was a lot of fun at first, but then Scout wasn't feeling good, and Baby Doll wanted to stay a little longer, but I had to try to convince both of them that we should either chose what we can do. Scout said she wants to go home, because she wasn't feeling good and Baby Doll wanted to stay because the ward was doing a Family Competition in all of the games, and also Baby Doll was complaining that we never get to have fun like that all the time. I told her that we should just go home and have some other fun. At least we were allowed to take some treats home to share with the family. I wonder if you sometimes get invited to ward parties like that? If you have, then you might have experienced the same kind of thing that I have, but I hope it was still fun for you and your family.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on going to the Elder's quorum party. With children it is always hard when one wants to stay and one doesn't. Happy ou went and could bring some treats home. You are awesome to take your two siblings. Hugs~