Nov 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Scout!

We celebrated Scout's birthday tonight. It is always so much fun to get together, eat good food and visit for a while. The only one missing was Teach. She is visiting with her sweetheart this weekend in Idaho and then he will be here next week for Thanksgiving. I'm guessing Thanksgiving weekend might produce some big moments for her.

Just an idea...

My sweetie made sweet pork and the fixings for tacos. I made the birthday cake, but Scout was in charge of decorating it. She did a fabulous job using some of Princess's animal crackers and lots of pink and purple frosting.

She had already been spoiled with gifts from her friends, but we loaded her up with a few more. She loved the Frozen alarm clock from the Dog Walker and I think her favorite from us was the Bratz Basketball player although she was pretty excited about the watch and the handkerchief skirt.

You may not hear from me tomorrow. I have to report for the surgery at 8:30 in the morning, but I'm supposed to be done in a few hours. Please pray for us tonight. This is a pretty minor surgery, and I'm not really worried about that. I just don't know how long it will take me to recover and that part is troublesome.





1 comment:

Denise said...

happy birthday Scout, the cake looks awesome. praying for your surgery.