May 16, 2023

Traveling as Two - Moms and Muffins and Mall

Thursday dawned way too early. I had promised Twizlet that I would join her at her school for Moms (grandmas and aunts) and Muffins. I took out my braids that Drama Queen did for me the night before so I would look cute and curly.


We waited in line at the school for a long time to get a bottle of water and a mini muffin, but it wasn't about that.


I was so tired! My sweetie took me back to the hotel and I slept until lunchtime. He wanted to go to the mall, so we quickly bought tickets to catch an afternoon show.


Sorry, these are my two bad mall pics. We enjoyed the show, then we ditched our popcorn and drink in the car so we could do a little shopping. First we went into Lids, so I could get the right kind of Phillies hat for Curly. Sorry, no pics. Then we went to buy me a pair of shoes.


Not in the yarn machine! (This is me making up for a lack of good pics...) Then we went to a huge shoe store to get me some shoes.


I know, they look suspiciously just like my old ones.

On the way home we grabbed a salad and delicious cheesesteak sandwiches.

Yum!



No comments: