May 4, 2023

Traveling as Two - Atlanta Layover

Normally, I wouldn't be all that excited about a 3-hour layover, but Atlanta has a ginormius Delta Sky Club. The flight from Utah was a little dicy. Even the Dramamine didn't help my queasiness. Finally I asked the flight attendant for a barf bag, but thankfully, I didn’t use it.

We arrived in Atlanta about 1:00 pm and after gathering our things, we headed directly to the club. We had to wait in line for a few minutes, but I didn't think it was bad.


Did I ever tell you how much my sweetie hates waiting in line?

Thankfully, it was only about 5 minutes. This pic doesn't do the place justice. Food and drinks are free with a large buffet and many southern classics. My sweetie even got a little work done.


My sweetie was a fan of the Southern Caviar and fruit...


But his favorite was the banana bread. We ate so much that I can't even take a pic for you!

We get on another plane in about an hour. Soon we will be in New Jersey for Teach's graduation.

And to hug the east coast grandkids.

No comments: