May 7, 2023

Traveling as Two - Commencement

Today was the first big day for Teach. Before she and Twiz moved back here, I had never heard of Rowan University. Now it will forever be Teach's alma mater as of yesterday. Or maybe Monday. Not sure which. Monday is Convocation when Teach walks across the stage and they actually say her name and that she earned her Master's degree. 

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Commencement was on Saturday in the heat of the football stadium. Twiz, his parents, Twizlet, Twizzie, my sweetie, and I were trying not to get sunburned. Since tickets were limited, Drama Queen stayed back at the house with Twizzler.

My sweetie packed my hat which turned out to be a real blessing.

For me and for this little cutie.

Twizzlet is stylin'

The ceremony was long for the little girls, but not bad for the adults.


After Commencement, we went over to Twiz's parents house for brunch. It was fun to visit and catch up.

Later, after a nap, we went to Teach and Twiz's house for pizza.

Such a great day, and we are so proud of Teach!

No comments: