Jun 7, 2022

Late Night

On Friday, after I took my nieces and nephew to the zoo for 4 hours, we rushed right back so Curly could get to his scout meeting at 4:00 and I could prepare for the Late Night for my troop. They were scheduled to be there at 5:00 and I still had a bunch of stuff to prepare.


I had promised the girls crafts and although I had the twin-bed quilt on the frames and ready for tying, my idea of making necklaces was only molecular at best. Thankfully, Drama Queen left me a large box of supplies and after I got her on the phone and we talked through things, I felt much better. Her idea of winding wire and beads around sand glass was just what I was looking for.


We had a potluck dinner that ended up being perfect with hot dogs and sides. Bossy taught the girls how to build a fire in the fire pit and then they roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. We also planned our trip to St George.


We finished up with night games until 10:00 when the parents showed up. It was a loud and crazy busy day, but SO much fun!

No comments: