Mar 14, 2019

Reflect on Reflections: Sport - Theater 2008

You all know how much my family loves the PTA Reflections program, but you might not have known how long this has been going on. Drama Queen has been uploading all of the videos, even the old VHS, to YouTube, and I am so excited to share them with you.

Theater was one of our favorite categories. Unfortunately, it was never adopted nationally and eventually Utah gave up on it. This one was done in real time for the birth of Curly. We actually thought we would have plenty of time to finish it, but Curly really was born 2 days later and a whole month early. Good thing we didn't put it off too long.

I hope you enjoy this one since it also features me and my very pregnant belly. Just as a little inside note, except for the last scene, this was all filmed on the same day, but to keep it looking real, Sport and I kept changing our shirts.



2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

It kind of reminds me from that post when we posted my film video to show the followers, but it was only on there for a short time. The only reason that is, is because it was a private video and we were worried about copyright infringement from the music artist's song. Maybe if we wanted to make it public, we would add in the YouTube information that copyright infringement is not intended, but made for entertainment. Maybe we can get it to work again.

LeAnn said...

This was so cute! I love that you are putting these on your YouTube for your posterity. It’s a great way to do a video history. Of course you do an amazing job of journal history making.
Blessings and hugs!