Mar 12, 2019

Extended FHE

On Sunday we had so much fun with our extended FHE. My sweetie made sweet pork burritos and and we studied Come, Follow me around the table...not the kitchen table. We were way too many for that. We had 3 6-foot folding tables set up end to end in the living room. The Frog played the piano and Baby Doll led the singing.

This is Baby Doll NOT leading the music.

This is The From NOT leading the music.
 
And this is me, playing with Tadpole and NOT paying enough attention to the lesson.

 We had an excellent discussion about Jesus Christ, Our Savior, and I even got some time to play with each of the 3 babies we had there, Twizlet, Skittles, and Tadpole. We finished up by watching more of the Reflections videos Drama Queen has been loading to her YouTube account.

I sure love my family!

This is my Sweetie teaching the lesson.

Even when I get the stink eye.

Twizlet is the BEST at the stink eye.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like one of the best of FHE’s. I love the new Come Follow Me program. I think the photos are awesome. Your little grands are growing fast. It is amazing.
Blessings and hugs!