Mar 30, 2019

Reflect on Reflections: Prima Donna - Film Video 2008

I told you that Drama Queen has been sick quite a bit lately and she has spent much of this downtime uploading our awesome videos. A couple of days into this process, I showed my sweetie this video. I had to get all choked up first, but as I handed him my phone so he could watch it, I commented, "I know sometimes you get frustrated with all the time and money we spend on Reflections every year."

He nodded.

"This is why I love Reflections," I blubbered, "I knew we had this treasure trove of videos that showed our children as they grew up."

We don't make home movies as a general rule unless we have a reason. Thank goodness Reflections and the possibility of winning, no matter how slight, was enough to get the kids busy. I wish they would have had all of these fun categories when Bossy was little.

This movie is rare because it actually has all 4 of my boys in it (and a whole bunch of girls!).

Presenting Prima Donna and her ideas for being "nice to my brother."

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do enjoy watching your reflections videos and can understand your emotions. We have a ton of home movies that I need to get organized and put on DVD’s. This is inspires me to do so.
Hugs!