Dec 1, 2018

South Pointe Ballet's Nutcracker 2018

We had so much fun taking our girl scout troop to see the Nutcracker tonight performed by South Pointe Ballet with our own troop president, Crafty, dancing as the Snow Queen! She did an awesome job in spite of the slippery floor.



I couldn't resist taking a few forbidden pics of my sweet Baby Doll in her very first real performance of the Nutcracker. She is an amazing dancer and easily one of the best actresses among the party girls. That is her in the pink dress. I did those ringlets... again....

Baby Doll is in the light pink dress, 2nd in line

After intermission, we got to see her again as an angel.

Baby Doll on the left
Our Snow Queen turned into a Chinese dancer in the 2nd Act and we also got to see Curly and his cartwheel in Russian. I had no idea he could do a cartwheel!




On Saturday they will have two more opportunities to perform. I'm hoping to get another chance to hit the evening performance after another long and crazy day. I have my 2 nieces and my nephew staying the night with us. They will be picked up in the morning, but not before Teach brings Twizlet over for a couple of hours while she goes to the cannery. Then we are so excited to have Tadpole join us while his parents go to lunch and then the ballet. I have a basketball game for Curly's team that I have to coach even though he won't be there to play and my Tupperware is in a boutique that we set up today that I also need to visit and then eventually clean up. Bossy has her first concert with the West Jordan Jazz Band at 6:00 and I don't want to miss that.

One last posed pic in the hall after the performance

Oh, and did I mention that I will have to make ringlets again? Maybe twice?

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

There you go again exhausting me as I am reading all that you are doing and your children too. I love that you have 4 children in this production. I think this is such a marvelous opportunity for them.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs!