Nov 3, 2018

The Car Seat Key

I think I've told you before that I watch Twizlet on a fairly regular basis and now that Gamer's shift has been moved up by an hour or so, I have Skittles at the same time. Honestly, I'm not sure how I used to handle two car seats, thinking I was Wonder Woman and all that...

Being a mom (and a grandma) is hard!! One of the things I've noticed that seems to get more difficult every day is dealing with the aches and pains in my body, particularly in my hands. There are some days that I can hardly push the button on the car seat to get the babies out, although maybe it's partially a subconscious thing...

It makes sense that I was super excited to get a chance to review The Car Seat Key. This nifty little device slips onto my keyring and is so handy when my hands don't want to be... well... handy.


I simply slide it over the release button and squeeze. The horseshoe shape gives it the extra torque I need to quickly and easily release the button.

But don't take my word for it. Over at www.NAMRAproducts.com you can get one (or two) for yourself or that favorite grandma for a Christmas gift.

**I was given 2 The Car Seat Keys for my open and honest review.**

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The photo is a cute one. I'm sad that you are having pain in your hands. This does look like a great gadget.
Thanks for the review! Hugs~