Nov 10, 2018

Guest Blogger: Treats from Troom Troom by the Dog Walker

My mom has asked me to guest blog for her a week ago, but I wasn't quite sure what has been happening with my life lately that I wanted to talk about, but then she wanted me to write about some gifts that I've been giving to some of the family members on their birthdays for the past few months. For a while, I've been watching a channel that talks about girls making unique recipes, DIY projects, and many other life hacks that are quite interesting to try. Their channel is called Troom Troom. 

I've been giving it a try on using their recipes to make giant candy bars, unicorn treats, edible stress relievers, and inside out food. I won't be able to explain how I made them, but you can always check it out on their channel, because they do demonstrate how to make the recipes, life hacks, and the DIYs.  I will show you which of these treats I gave to each of the birthday people I've been giving to. I don't have every picture of the same the treat I've been giving to the people on their birthdays, but I can tell you what it was.

 This is a giant Reese's bar that I made for Drama Queen's birthday. She really like it and was always wondering how I made it. Even Teach would want to have a Giant Reese's for her birthday next year. I made another giant candy bar for Curly, but I never took a picture of it, because I didn't think of it. But it was a giant pack of giant starbursts. He was so amazed to see it, but he wasn't able to finish it all by himself. Besides, he always liked to share his gifts with other people, as long as people asked him.
 These are Oreos that I learned how to make in an inside out way. I gave these to my dad. He thought they were good, but he would still prefer the regular Oreos, because he doesn't like double-stuffed ones, just like these inside out ones could be considered them to be.
 These are giant edible Orbeez in all the colors of the rainbow. I gave these to Princess on her birthday, because she likes Jell-O and orbeez at the same time, so I learned how to make edible orbeez for her. She liked them, but they weren't easy to make.





 These are rainbow spreads that I made for Crafty, since she likes to spread things on her toast. I made them in different colors and flavors. I once put all of them into one big jar, but it was quite hard to reach the bottom of it, so I ended up trying to make these individually in small jars and they turned out great for everyone to try at once without having to start from top to bottom in one jar, but they can choose one.


I haven't given these giant KitKat bars out yet, but I'm planning to give them to the Frog, since he likes KitKats. There is one flavor that no one has ever made before and it make sound weird. I made a Strawberry Limeade KitKat that looks exclusive and it might be delicious for the Frog to try on his birthday. 

A lot of these treats I made from the Troom Troom show were really hard, but fun to make. The only people I didn't make these treats for were Bossy and Baby Doll. The reason was that, Bossy was worried about her diabetic condition and wanted me to make something that she can use, instead of eat. I made her some more Christmas albums that showed individual pictures of her children and their own playlist of Christmas songs. She's very excited to listen to them this Christmas. And Baby Doll didn't receive a treat like these, because I made her a Sprite pie, just like she explained on the other post about Baby Doll's birthday. I have a feeling that I should probably lay low on the treat making habit and try making real food that could be healthy for everyone, but I hope you liked this blog and if you're interested, check out the Troom Troom show.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The Troom Troom show sounds very interesting; I will have to check it out. I really like how you made all these different gift for your famly and it was the flavors tey liked. You are such an awesome man. Blessings and hugs for you!