Nov 4, 2018

Saturday Review

Lots of excitement this weekend! Taco's team won the state football championship in their division. It was a great game with lots of drama. He didn't get much playing time, but I think in this case he would rather win than play! And yes, my pic is blurry.


We also did a bunch of babysitting so Teach and Drama Queen could go to the temple. While they were gone, we managed to make 120 small jars of grape jelly and 5 additional quarts. The quarts are for us and all the little ones will be for Christmas gifts.


The Dog Walker is turning 25 and we are having a big family party for him on Sunday as well as a special blessing for Skittles. I sure wish I would have gotten a pic of him at the football game this morning! He is looking so grown up. Guess this one will have to do from a couple of days ago. Everybody give me an "Awwwww...."


3 comments:

Marci said...

Oh, Skittles is darling! Happy birthday to Dog Walker! Hope he has a great day!

Mom of 12 said...

Happy birthday to you too, Marci! I forgot you and Dog Walker shared a birthday until I saw it on Facebook. I hope you had a fantastic day!
Sandy7

LeAnn said...

Congrats for Taco’s team. Skittles is adorable and I am sure the blessing moment was precious. It looks like you had a great birthday celebration for Dog Walker.
Blessings and hugs!