May 27, 2017

It's Official

Last night we attended the swearing in and first meeting for the new Youth City Council. Crafty was sworn in as the new Youth Mayor for 2017-2018 by our South Jordan City Mayor.


Sport was also sworn in as a brand new member of the Youth City Council. Our older kids didn't volunteer with the YCC until Princess, but I think I've told you before I was a Youth Council member way back in the day and we had so many fun activities and services.


I'm glad my kids want to develop in their civic duties. Taking care of our beautiful city and serving our friends is a great way to keep them focused on others. So proud of you, Sport and Crafty!!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Congratulations to Crafty and Sport; that is so awesome. I love that your children are involved in this program. Blessinga and hugs for all they will do on this one!