May 12, 2017

1,000,000 Pageviews Party

My sweetie was so excited this morning to inform me that my blog had finally reached 1,000,000 pageviews! I didn't know that he had been working on a party for the last 6 weeks and he was simply waiting for the magic number to show up.

He contacted all the kids and invited them to a late party including dinner and celebrating. Princess and The Frog even drove up from Springville and Prima Donna was here from Ogden. It's been a while since I have actually had all my kids together, so this was particularly special.


He served prime rib (something we only have on Christmas Day), roasted vegetables, fruit and my favorite part... a cake made especially for us and decorated by Bossy while she was working today at Sam's Club.

Thank you so much, Sweetie, for believing in me and loving me. Here's to the 2nd million!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations, that is an achievement. I loved the celebration. Hugs~