Aug 19, 2016

Loving Her New Life

Princess came over today to spend some time with us while her new hubby was at work. It was so good to see her!

We went to the Social Security office and waited for about 1/2 an hour to get her new card issued. She was very excited to make all these changes official. Each time she wrote her new name, she giggled a little. It was so cute.

Then we went grocery shopping together. I loved listening to her talk about setting up her little house and putting things away. It hasn't even been a week yet, but it's clear she enjoys her new life and wants to live it to the fullest.

Baby Doll convinced her to Snapchat a few selfies for me while they made a cake for Salsa's birthday celebration on Sunday. I sure miss having Princess around to do all my baking and sit up late at night with me telling stories and secrets.

She starts back to school on Monday which will mostly keep her in Utah County, but I will get to see her tomorrow when she comes back over to help me with Curly's birthday party. I have to admit that giving up Princess has been much more difficult than when Teach got married. Teach had already been on a mission and out of the house for a long period of time. Princess has never been gone from the family for more than a week.

It's been a week...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Princess does look happy and I loved the selfie. Enjoy your moments with these duaghters of yours. I think you are so blessed to have them fairly near. I feel sad that mine all live fairly far away. Blessings and hugs~