Dec 19, 2023

Guest Blogger: Zoo Lights by the Dog Walker

 Okay, this is really getting weird that I'm guest blogging for Mom two days in a row by now. I haven't done that in a while ever since Mom asked me to when I visited Drama Queen and Teach in New Jersey. Anyway, she wanted me to talk about us going to see the Zoo Lights at the Hogal Zoo. 

I remember going to see them last year for the first time, and using this special recharagable microphone that Bossy gave me. This year was the second time for me, but with Sport coming back from his mission, it was his first time. He thought it was so cool to see the lights at the Zoo. We met up with Bossy and her family who have been waiting for us, because Mom had the tickets. 

It was really cold there, but we still kept ourselves warm. Before we left for the zoo, I made a couple of thermo-jugs of hot cocoa and hot apple cider to drink after seeing the lights. The lights were beautiful as they always are every Christmas time. Bossy rented a mobile cart to let either Mom or herself to ride without having to walk some of the time. There were even times Dad rode on it. And speaking of riding, we had one chance of riding on the carousel.


There were times that I kept on singing different Christmas carols with that microphone. By the end of seeing the lights, some of us waited in line to see Santa Claus inside an igloo. Thanks to my elf ear-muffs, Santa thought I was being one of his big helpers and he really like the microphone. Do I look like one of his helpers on News Broadcast? Afterwards, we headed for the exit, and before we had to return the mobile cart, Bossy and Mom wanted us to reenact Santa on his sleight with his nine reindeer. Since I had the microphone with Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer, I was in front and led on. 





I hope that you enjoy these pictures. It was fun seeing the Hogal Zoo lights. Maybe we'll do it again next year.








No comments: