Dec 12, 2023

Guest Blogger: Christmas Lights 2023 by the Dog Walker

 I still can't believe that it's Christmas time once again and that it's time to show you another display of lights that I've been putting up every now and then this year. A lot of times I have said that I have struggled with finding the right strands of lights that still work and also to find the right spot to put them up. And every few minutes, I end up feeling a bit cold and tired that I take a little break to regenerate and warm up. A lot of people have been stopping by to see the lights and say that it looks good. It's all been going good, until I found a little note that said I didn't own the lamppost to wrap lights around. to make it look like the North Pole. I know that I've wrapped lights around the lamppost before and I never got in trouble with it. Mom told me it was just a kid who was being bratty about the display. I'm hoping she's right and that no government officials are patrolling the neighborhood. Despite that, I was still able to put up lights whenever I could as long as I didn't feel too tired from working at Walmart or overwhelmed with any block of confidence. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this pictures I took. Stop by whenever you can to see the display. Merry Christmas! 










No comments: