Dec 6, 2023

A Sad Event

Princess sent me a cute post, but you will have to wait until tomorrow because I have a sad event to share with you.

I had a fight with an Amazon box...

No, really.

As I brushed by the box, my shin caught the corner and suddenly blood was spurting. I pressed my hand on the wound, but the blood immediately seeped through. Half a dozen tissues soaked through and then my sweetie wrapped it with an ace wrap.

Finally, the bleeding stopped.

After a few minutes, I decided we had to peek.


The kids all freaked out, so Scout and her friend offered to take me to the emergency room. 

After an hour of waiting...


They filled it full of LET, and the nurse hinted at stitches. Unfortunately, the doc said my skin was too thin and they would just tear through.

So he filled it with glue and sent me home.


I'm going to have a nasty scar....

No comments: