Nov 12, 2023

Traveling as Two - Sea Life Park Hawaii

Saturday turned out a bit differently than we planned. Our basket weaving class was cancelled, so we canceled everything else and rewrote our day

We started at our day at Sea Life Park Hawaii. We were surprised how small the park was compared with other places we had been. But the drive to get there was amazing!


My favorite part was the dolphin show.




The  sea turtles were cool and the sharks feeding frenzy came in 3rd.



After the park (they have awesome food, by the way), we went to the Honolulu Museum of Art. I'm not usually a fan of fine arts museums, but I wanted to see the regional stuff and my sweetie wanted to see the Monet.





When our feet were tired, we headed back to our room. My sweetie cooked a yummy dinner and then we went up on the roof for a late swim.

It was a perfect day!

No comments: