Jun 11, 2023

Movie Review: The Flash

Last week, I got an email offering me and my fam some tickets to see a sneek preview of a new movie opening next weekend. The kids were super excited when I told them we were seeing The Flash!


On the way in, they had this incredibly cool popcorn tin and Curly was so excited about it that I couldn't say no. "The Flash" on my phone messed up my pic a bit, sorry about that...and the bad pun...

As we settled in for the movie, I expected to be amused and confused all at the same time.


My kids love all things DC, but other than the basics, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, I don't really know the characters. But I was pleasantly surprised, because this movie was awesome even with my limited knowledge.

The whole premise of what would happen if you could turn back time is fascinating and other than the scene with the butt cheeks, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Just for the record, we had family ranging from my sweetie and I and our bunch of teenagers to Bossy's teenagers and Skittles who is only 4 years old. Everyone had fun! Bossy told me Skittles was doing The Flash pose and then running for days afterward.

The actual opening day is June 16th, just in time for Father's Day weekend. Take Dad (and everyone else), you won't be sorry.



No comments: