Jun 29, 2023

Our Way Home


I'm so glad to be almost home! When Curly wanted to go to scout camp, I wasn't sure it would work. He would have to come home a day early because he also didn't want to miss his final baseball tournament that starts on Friday morning.

So my amazing sweetie offered to pick him up early. We promptly made reservations in Brian Head. The area was beautiful, but it was also nearly 10,000 feet and you know what that means.


It's ok, just annoying. Those PEs must have done  alittle damage. 

But I digress...


We stayed at the Cedar Breaks Lodge. It was beautful and we got a great rate. We ate in their restaurant. 



Mango cobbler, YUM!!

On Thursday, we decided to make a trip to Cedar Breaks.


It was beautiful!!





The road to pick up Noah was a little terrifying. Why didn’t I take pics?


Almost home...

No comments: