Jun 24, 2023

Extended Family Reunion

My family had a big get-together this week, no, not my kids, although about half of them were there, but all my siblings were in the same place at the same time. There are 8 of us and my oldest brother and his wife came from New Zealand,  so that was the furthest, but another brother came from Iowa, so that was a pretty big deal too.

This pic has only the grandkids, and we will have to wait for the professional pics.


After an hour of pics, we met up at another nearby park for a leisurely picnic. The kids played on the playground...



While most of the adults visited.


This pic makes it look like the Dog Walker was being antisocial, but he was actually taking pics for me. I will leave it right here and he can add more for you.

It was a good day. At least all the siblings showed up.

No comments: