Mar 10, 2022

Please Welcome...

Ok, so let's start by saying that I had no intention of getting another dog. I'm tired, I'm old, and I've been trying to get rid of commitments, not take on new ones. But then my heart started to rankle. My youngest kids didn't remember ever having a pet. That was wrong. 
I suggested a bunny, but my sweetie said he would rather have a dog. My friend was breeding French Bulldogs and even though the price was out of this world, the little girl seemed destined to become part of our family.
When I told the kids, they didn't believe me. Curly broke down in huge sobs. I had no idea he wanted a dog that much.
So please meet Roxy. She is SO cute! Now if we could just get her to use the potty-pad.

1 comment:

Rockey said...

Oops! A moment of weakness that leads to 15 years of regret! I hope you enjoy it more than I would!
~R