Mar 25, 2022

8th Grade FACS

First things first: I'm sure you have all been worried about Sister Crafty and her fight with Dengue Fever. I'm happy to report that her platelet count was finally high enough for her to leave the hospital.

I wish I knew more, but we will all just have to wait for her Sunday report.

Now on to our story about spaghetti. You all know that Curly had a baseball tournament in Phoenix this past week, so he had to miss a few days of school. That meant he had a bunch of schoolwork to make up. Most of that was just paperwork and stuff at school, but not for his 8th grade Family and Consumer Science Class.

He had to make spaghetti. Not only that, he had to set a nice table and eat it with good manners! I didn't think to take pics while he was cooking, but he made a delicious meat sauce and the pasta all by himself.

My sweetie gave the lesson on twirling pasta in the spoon while I took pics. Curly was pretty good at it, but after a couple of minutes, he reverted to his normal heathen way of eating spaghetti. It was much faster.
Baby Doll set a lovely plate, but without the encouragement of a good grade, she didn't even want to try.
Love that silly face!

1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

I guess Baby Doll isn't a Lady, but Curly is a Tramp!