Sep 24, 2018

Happy Birthday, Princess

Twenty-two years ago today, our sweet baby Princess was born. She was my reward for a difficult couple of years that included Dog Walker's entrance into the Jordan District's Cluster program and an ACL replacement for me with nearly a year before my leg felt somewhat decent.


She is still a wonderful gift; an amazing daughter and mother to her darling Tadpole (who is getting so big!). She has it all, a husband, a child, a new home, a college degree, and a family who loves her.
 

On Sunday we all drove to her new home even though it was over an hour away  so we could celebrate and share dinner and dessert. My favorite part was holding the babies...


Princess even made her own birthday cake. It was so pretty, we should have taken a pic before I cut it; and so delicious that I grabbed an extra piece for the road.


Happy birthday, Princess!
Here's hoping for many, many more.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your sweet Princess, husband and baby are adorable. Of course, I love the photo of you with two your precious grandchildren. Happy Birthday to Princess and hugs for her too.
Blessings and hugs!