Jun 16, 2018

My Superman

Here's the guy. I know he looks like an unassuming Clark Kent sort of a guy and there is a certain part of him that fits that description. He goes to work for us everyday and plays the role of "nerd" very well, but what you might not realize is that he is truly Superman in disguise!


He gets up early every day to weed the garden or take the kids to school before he heads off to work a 10 - 15 hour day (it's supposed to be 10, but often stretches to 15). Then he drives back home (a good 45-minute commute, often more) to tackle all the house projects like making an apartment for Dog Walker and Cat Lover or planting the garden or help Drama Queen with something on her house or often sitting back down in front of the computer to work even more.

It's sometimes a thankless job and yet he does it day after day because he loves us and takes his responsibilities as a Father very seriously. So on this Father's Day weekend, Sweetie, I want to say THANK YOU and I love you.

You will always be my Superman! Happy Father's Day. 💕

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read in our sunday Columbian Vancouver Washington newspaper that Utah has the most married parents in all of the USA! It must be of your faith and the fact many are spiritually and legally married in your state~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to your husband for being a real father and a real husband not many men are taking their vows seriously and also I think it is your families faith LDS..Yes I do..have a wonderful fathers day and it looks your hubs is in great shape..God's continued blessings to you and your wonderful husband and father..your husband sets a shining example to his children & to others just what a real father and husband should do to be successful~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace and joy to him and you and your wonderful family!X()

LeAnn said...

I loved your thoughts about your sweetie. I think our husbands are similar in being hardworking men and devoted fathers. I do think they are like supermen. Just make sure you keep your hubby healthy. I think my husband worked to hard and ended up with some health problems.
Blessings and hugs!