Jun 30, 2018

A Sink Bath

We have had so much fun this week watching Little Warrior while his parents are in Florida! He is such a sweet, happy boy and he really hasn't been much trouble at all, except that when he eats anything, he manages to smear it in his hair and on his clothes.


That made daily baths a necessity and my favorite are when we put him in the utility sink in the kitchen.


So yesterday, I pulled him out of the high chair and got him ready to wash up. As I was running the water, it became evident that Twizlet wanted to have a bath as well. It's a good thing we have a big sink!


They had so much fun splashing and pouring water on Scout, it made me wish I had tiny ones again.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, these two are adorable! I love the photos.
Blessings and hugs for them and you!!