Apr 11, 2018

Off-Track Fun


I've told you about so many fun things we have done while my 3 littlest have been off track this time, but today Curly, Scout, and Baby Doll worked hard to write stories for the KUED Writing Contest. We have never entered this one before and I have no idea how it will turn out, but I wanted to show you some of the pictures Scout took of Baby Doll to illustrate her story. It was about a girl who was scared to dance and it turned out so cute!



Both Curly and Baby Doll decided to draw their own, and silly me, I didn't think to take any pics of them before I put them in the envelope and mailed them off. We were in a hurry because I had to get it in the mail before the deadline and Sport had to be at work at 5:15. Did I tell you he has been hired as an umpire for the baseball season?


I dropped him off, but showed up half an hour early to pick him up. I didn't want him to see me, so I kept a low profile. I was afraid I might make him nervous; but he did an excellent job for a guy who has only been on the job for 2 days.


This is the last week off track for the kids...last off track ever for Scout as she keeps reminding me. We got their rooms clean last week and moved everyone around again, but there is still so much to do. She and Curly are also working at the preschool and we have Twizlet often. But I am just happy spending my evenings at the ballpark. First game for Scout tomorrow and another one for Curly... better put on a crockpot because there won't be any time to make dinner and the kids are getting tired of hot dogs.

I hope she wins, I can't imagine a cuter girl than this one!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Of course, these photo of Baby Doll is adorable! I think she should win the contest for sure.
I hope that Curly and Scout win too. I think it is fantastic that Sport has a job.
Hugs for them all!