Apr 7, 2018

Finally Finished!

I'm not sure I've ever looked at Spring Break quite this way before, but I'm glad it is finally finished! Because we worked so long on the basement yesterday, my sweetie went easy on the kids this morning and he got up early and did all the pruning. So when they got up, all they really had to do was drag all the branches around to the (now) huge pile we have for Monday's dumpster.



Taco and Burrito came over to help us again, so Burrito took some pics for me of the branches. Since we had Twizlet, she and I got to stay inside and clean up the kitchen. Why is it when you start a big project somewhere that everywhere else seems to get trashed?


My sweetie also finished up the half bath project. It looks so good!


I have been embroidering hats for the baseball teams and working on that ever present pile of laundry. The kids got to play with the Geotrax and we went out for a hamburger for dinner with their free kids' meal coupons from Reflections.


We also got schedules for the ballgames and they start on Monday. We won't have much time for big projects again until June...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

So happy for you to wind down the projects. It always goes easier with more hands involved. We have children and grandchildren staying with us for a while so they finally wen tout and help my dear hubby clean up the yard. Now if spring warm weather would just show up. I'd be a happy camper.
Blessings and hugs!